Diabetes Is A Silent & Troublesome Disease
Diabetes is a very troublesome disease. It impacts numerous vital body organs that may result in multiple symptoms. Sometimes, this causes even medical doctors to diagnose wrongly.
Diabetes can manifest in a person silently, that makes a person generally unaware about its signs and symptoms. Then again, juvenile diabetes develops unexpectedly and present itself with many symptoms.
In this article, we will share with you a few signs and symptoms of diabetes.
If you have one or more of these symptoms, be sure to check with your medical doctors.
Diabetes 6 Signs And Symptoms:
- Frequent Urination: As there is excessive sugar in the blood, the body will tend to produce more urine. Therefore, one who has diabetes often passes more amount of urine compared to a healthy person.
- Dryness of mouth and excessive thirst: This symptom is caused by point 1, which was stated above, to replenish the fluids that was lost through frequent urination.
- Excessive hunger: In diabetes, glucose fail to enter into cells. Therefore, these cells starve even though it is being surrounded by glucose-rich blood. They will send out a signal to the body, informing that it is starving, leading to ‘ phantom hunger’.
- Weight loss: when the cells cannot utilize glucose, the body disintegrates stored fats to provide the cells with vital nourishment. Therefore, the man or woman loses weight.
- Weakness, Fatigue and Body Aches: As the body is constantly starved of glucose, it will lead to the weakening of many cells, including muscles, heart, brain. Furthermore, as the body searches for other alternatives of energy instead of glucose, it produces a lot of ketones within the blood. This excessive ketone makes the blood acidic, making a person weak, lethargic and aching all over the body. If left unmanaged, it might lead to hyperglycemic coma.
- Delayed or slow wound recovery: glucose rich blood is rich in nutrients that provides an excellent environment for the growth of many bacteria. Moreover, rich blood sugar causes thinning and degeneration of small blood vessels (micro-angiopathy) and nerves (neuropathy), leading to a lower sensitivity of the skin. This is the reason why, even the slightest cut or crack on the skin of a diabetic gets inflamed easily, and if left untreated, these wounds might degenerate and in the worst cases, might even require amputation.
On top of these symptoms, the following group of people are more likely to contract diabetes:
- Unexpected weight-gain or weight-loss, after the age of 45 years old.
- Coronary heart issues.
- Cerebral haemorrhage.
Diabetes: Natural and Alternative Health Solutions
Although we believe in natural health solutions, we still strongly advise people to seek medical advice first.
Apart from medications prescribed by doctors, we advocate the use of non-invasive alternative therapies, like ZZT Health Meridian Therapy, that can help you to better manage your diabetes and even minimize your signs and symptoms.
We have already improved the health and quality of lives of thousands of diabetics through ZZT Health Meridian Therapy.
If you would like to know more on how it can help you or your loved ones, do register with us at the bottom and our professional consultant will contact you shortly.